Your privacy and the security of your personal information is important to us
- What information we gather from users of our website.
- How we use the personal information that you share with us and that we learn about you because of your interaction with us.
- How we use “cookies” and “IP Addresses.”
- What personal information, if any, we may share about you with others and the conditions that protect your information if it is or must be shared.
- What kind of security measures we take to protect your information from loss or disclosure and how we will inform you in the event of a security breach.
- The circumstances under which you can access your personal information you have shared with us and have that information corrected, restrict our use of that information, and even have it removed from our records.
- Other things you should know about privacy and our website.
The type of information we collect about you
We collect information that you provide to us or that we learn about you from your use of our website. We receive and store information you enter on our website or give to us in any other way. For example, you may provide information to our website when you register, sign-in, search, participate in a poll or survey, request our e-mail newsletters, or communicate with our Team Members. As a result of those actions, you may supply us with such information as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, likes, dislikes and other preferences. We also automatically receive and store certain types of information whenever you visit our website. We might also receive information about you from other sources, such as in providing you special offers that we think will be of interest, and we may add that information to our account information of you.
How we use information about you
We use information we have collected about you to provide you with the most relevant content. We do not sell your personal information to third parties for any reason. We do not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties who may want to offer you their own products and services unless you have requested or authorized us to do so. We may share your personal information with third parties or our affiliates where it is necessary for us to complete a transaction or do something you have asked us to do. We may share your personal information to third parties or our affiliates with whom we have contracted to perform services on our behalf. All companies that act on our behalf are contractually obligated to keep the personal information we provide to them confidential and to use the personal information we share only to provide the services we ask them to perform. We may disclose personal information about our customers as permitted or required by law, such as in connection with a subpoena or similar legal process, or in connection with a merger, acquisition, or bankruptcy, as discussed further below.
We try to provide you with the information you need to make informed and reasonable choices with respect to how our website uses or shares your information. We collect and uses personal information from you in several ways:
- Website Usage. We or our authorized service providers may observe activities, preferences, and transactional data (such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system) relating to your use of our website. We may use this collected or logged information in order to provide better service, to facilitate our customers’ use of our website, to track usage of our website, and to address security hazards. We, or one of our authorized service providers, may use this information to track aggregate traffic patterns throughout our website. We may use aggregated, statistical information to describe our customer audience, products and services, and to develop partnerships with third parties to offer products and services in which we believe our customers will be interested.
- Site Interactions. We collect information about you when you use our website. You will need to provide us with certain information, including your name, address, and e-mail address, to register with us. We will assist you in creating a user ID and a password to protect your account information.
- Forums. Any information disclosed in public areas of our website is public information that may be viewed and collected by any party. We cannot control the use of information disclosed in the social networking, comment boards, profile pages or other public portions of our website. You should exercise caution when disclosing information, including photos or images, in these public areas and should refrain from disclosing personally identifying information. If you wish to use some of the public portions on our website, we will direct you to first create an ID before you can post information to our website. We reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to remove any information at any time from our website that we deem inappropriate, objectionable or for any other reason.
- Windows application. We believe in providing you with a safe and secure time while experiencing our Windows desktop application Sosueme. Sosueme does not collect and/or transmit personal information to our servers.
Our security practices
Our internal data security policies restrict access to users’ personal information to authorized employees. Authorized employees may use our users’ personal information for our business purposes only. Our employees are bound by our policies that require them to maintain the confidentiality of our users’ personal information. Employees who violate these requirements are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are designed to guard our customers’ personal information. For example, for the security of your online visit to our website, we may make use of firewall barriers, encryption techniques, and/or authentication procedures. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your personal information, we will notify you as necessary so you can take appropriate protective steps. Unless you indicate otherwise, we may notify you under such circumstances using the e-mail address you provided to us when you registered with our website.
What are cookies and how do we use them?
Links to third-party sites and websites containing our branding
Contact preferences and accessing your personal information
You have choices when it comes to how we use your personal information. When you register online with our website, you may choose not to receive information about our services, content and or special promotional items from us by direct mail and/or e-mail. If you elect not to receive such information by direct mail or e-mail, we may continue to contact you as necessary to service your account. You can change your contact preferences at any time in the client area of our website. Keeping your account information accurate and up-to-date is very important, so we can provide you with excellent service. If your account information is incomplete, inaccurate, or not current, please follow go to the client area of our website to correct your account information online.
Mergers, acquisitions, and bankruptcy
Our website is not for use by children
Children are not eligible to use our website. We ask that minors (under the age of 18) only use our website in conjunction with their parents or guardians. Children under 18 should not send any information about themselves to us. If a child under 18 submits information through any part of our website, and we become aware that the person submitting the information is a child, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible. Because we do not knowingly collect any personal information about children under 18, we do not use or disclose such information to third parties.
What else should I know about my privacy?
You should be careful to maintain the secrecy of your passwords and/or account information and be responsible about protecting your personal information and identity whenever you are online.
Sosueme is a tradename and/or trademarks of Digibilities.